Welcome to the new District Website: Schools starts August 8, 2016
Public Hearing CNG Energy
NOTICE IS GIVEN TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS that the Orange County Committee on School District Organization will hold a special meeting and public hearing to receive public testimony/comment on the Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s recommended plan to establish trustee areas within the district from which the governing board members would be elected using a by-trustee area election process
Click here to view the Map adopted by the Board of Trustees
The start of a new school year is always invigorating and brings with it a sense of excitement associated with any new beginning. While much was accomplished last year throughout the District, the 2016/17 school year promises a renewed commitment to meeting the educational needs of all our students. The Board of Trustees and I are committed to working together as a team with all parents/guardians, students, teachers, staff members, and the entire school community to provide excellent educational programs in a safe and nurturing environment. Our partnerships with all members of the community will continue to be a central focus of our work as a school district.
As a District, we recognize our important responsibilities to assist all students to:
- Become contributing members of our society.
- Improve academic, critical thinking, and basic skills, and acquire important knowledge.
- Build constructive, consistent, and compelling systems of values and accompanying attitudes.
- Instill within each an appreciation for the American heritage and the responsibility for citizenship in our democratic society.
- Prepare for a satisfying and useful career.
Working as partners with all members of the District’s educational community, I am confident that our students will be prepared to meet the challenges that lie ahead. The Board of Trustees and I wish you a most successful 2015/16 school year.
Scott Scambray, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools